Friday, February 8, 2013

I'm pleased to announce I have just filed for re-election!

Aloha friends, I just wanted to mention that today I officially launched my re-election campaign by filing my paperwork with the City and County of Honolulu this morning! It is my sincerest hope that I may continue to serve the people of all Hawaii in faithfulness to the future of their children and love for the highest traditions of honor, justice and truth.

Already, numerous leaders, academics and respected individuals both here in Hawaii and around the world have endorsed my candidacy which I am humbled to receive. Together, we embark on a continuing quest to wisely steward the public trust and to make our Hawaii a stronger, prouder more prosperous future than ever before, one worthy of inheritance by our children and theirs to come.

My official candidate statement which accompanies my application reads:

"I humbly ask for your vote to continue to serve your family. I will work to keep government accountable, build the economy, fight crime, protect our environment and achieve clean, affordable energy that will power Hawaii's future. Let's give our keiki a future to be proud of! E pili mau na pomaika`i `oe! Mahalo!"

You can visit my official campaign re-election site here. Freedom never fails! Please stand with me! God bless all of you and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment